Hawksight Biweekly Progress — $HAWK staking & DeFi Chatbot (13th Oct’22)
🐣Get the best APY opportunities to grow your SOL or USDC on Hawksight. We are building Solana’s Largest DeFi Yield Aggregator to automate yield strategies in 1-click, for: DEX trading yields, borrow-lending, and structured derivatives.
✅ Product updates
- Latest yield APY updates at https://hawksight.co/: 9.9% for SOL and 13.9% for USDC
- Getting lots of user feedback and requests for SOL yield strategies from NFT lending (e.g. Frakt), which we will prioritize next, while working on several DeFi protocol integrations in parallel: Tulip, Francium, Larix, Mercurial.
- Launched new chatbot feature to show top APY yield strategies on Telegram and Discord groups (Get started with our Telegram chatbot at https://t.me/hawkAlertsBot)
- Finalizing a new user-interface (UI) upgrade that will make Hawksight experience: 1) Easier to get the best APY yield for SOL & USDC, 2) Easier to understand the source of yield strategies and safety/risk considerations, and 3) Easier to remind users to Claim Rewards from yield strategies.
- Launched dedicated Gitbook pages to transparently show Hawksight’s security audits and DeFi Safety Scoring & Risks to help users make better independent and well-informed investment decisions.
- None of Hawksight’s yield strategies are affected or directly integrated with Mango Markets. We have also conducted additional audits (which we already do regularly) to enhance the security of Hawksight, while also actively monitor the situation to ensure similar exploits cannot be replicated.
- In fact, Hawksight’s program is not susceptible to exploits involving asset price manipulation like the one experienced by Mango Markets. We made strategic decisions to NOT include price oracle-based yield strategies to avoid this exact and common type of exploit. Furthermore Hawksight’s truly non-custodial architecture, which simply routes user deposits into yield strategies (like a Jupiter Aggregator for yield farming), further enhances user safety by avoiding centralization risks & exploits.
- Hawksight Degen Pool (Gamified yield aggregator): Continued development and QA testing. Find out how our GameFi project benefits NFT holders here: Hawksight Degen Pool: Gamifying DeFi while rewarding NFT holders
✅Growth & Business Development updates
- Planning Debonair Degen Hawks NFT PFP & roadmap upgrade (Alpha: You will need $HAWK tokens)
- Finalizing & QA testing $HAWK token staking platform. $HAWK token accrual value will be driven by token buybacks, funded by protocol fees as Hawksight’s Total Value Locked (TVL) grows.
- Launched yield deposit competition. Stand a chance to win a Vandals NFT simply by earning yield at Hawksight.co
- Working on several product integration & marketing partnerships with Notifi, Kado, Yaku, and many more.
- Preparing pipeline for more marketing collaborations with leading Solana DeFi & NFT projects
🐣What is Hawksight?
Hawksight.co is building Solana’s Largest DeFi Yield Aggregator & Infrastructure — Earn the best APY yield opportunities to grow your SOL and USDC, through 1-click automated yield strategies for: DEX trading yields, borrow-lending, and structured derivatives. Hawksight is backed by Solana Ventures, and audited by Sec3.
Hawksight’s mission is to make DeFi yield accessible to Everyone — and we are tackling this mission with 3 (three) strategic launches:
- DeFi yield aggregator with 1-click automated DeFi yield strategies
- DeFi-NFTs to “mint” first-time DeFi users
- GameFi Degen Pool to gamify DeFi yield while rewarding NFT holders