Hawksight Weekly Progress & AMA (19th May ’22)
✅ Product updates
- Hawksight’s product development priorities are balanced between: Core Product (DeFi app mainnet), and Ecosystem Utilities (Trading signals, social signals, chatbot & API, GameFi Degen Pool, NFT staking, $HAWK staking, whitelist access & raffles, and other holder benefits through continuous product expansion)
- Hawksight’s current top priority is to focus on the Core Product of DeFi mainnet launch, while balancing Ecosystem Utilities and prioritizing the latter after DeFi mainnet is well-positioned for global rollout.
- Hawksight’s automated DeFi strategies will focus on two vaults: Solana automated yield-farming (Integration with Saber & Sunny first, then more leading Solana yield farming protocols in the roadmap), and USDC automated yield-farming. Imagine a “Jupiter Aggregator for Yield Farming” that automatically lets users yield-farm based on selected parameters to optimize (e.g. yield, liquidity, etc)
- Recent adjustments in timeline of DeFi mainnet are due to vault reprogrammings to focus on Solana (instead of Solana+Terra), sharpening of priorities from Ecosystem Utilities to Core Product (DeFi mainnet), and enhanced rigorous product testing. Based on prior updates, we expect to launch DeFi app mainnet for Team & Contributor usage within 1–2 weeks, which will subsequently be rolled out to OG community members, followed by global public rollout with ramped up marketing campaigns
- Hawksight currently has not made plans to integrate Terra 2.0, but will actively monitor its developments. We are also opportunistically eyeing other chain expansions, but will focus first on our Core Product of Solana automated DeFi yield farming.
- Building our initial staking solution from gem-farm caused many issues, such as staking errors and rewards inaccuracies, and we worked to solve them one by one (while balancing dev priorities with the Core Product of DeFi mainnet) but still encountered some issues. So we decided we should work on a more permanent solution for the staking platform, which will also serve as a strong foundation for expanded Ecosystem Utilities, features, and deflationary forces on the $HAWK tokens.
- We will be switching to a new outsourced Debonair Degen Hawks staking site which will be ready next week, the site also includes future $HAWK token utilities.
- Ramping up more frequent and transparent progress updates with community — for both our Core Product and Ecosystem Utilities. Stay tuned for more devlogs updates (More details in our Discord)
✅Growth & Business Development updates
- Strategic planning to ramp up big marketing campaigns & competitions on Twitter, Discord, and Telegram for global public rollout of DeFi app mainnet
- Pausing NFT buybacks to reallocate funds for new initiatives that will more greatly boost benefits for holders. Stay tuned for more details!
👀Find out more about our recent announcement: Hawksight Degen Pool: Gamifying DeFi while rewarding NFT holders
🙌Key Community Q&A
1. Can you share some key partnerships Hawksight has recently established?
🍞Fresh out of the oven: Hawksight is integrating with Orca for trade swaps to automate for users. Besides that Hawksight is integrating with Saber and Sunny Finance as a starting point for the Solana automated yield-farming vaults, and will expand with more DeFi partnerships and integrations. On the user adoption side, Hawksight trading & social signals are reaching 1.6M+ users globally, and partnered/integrated with 300+ DAOs and communities on Telegram & Discord.
2. How does Hawksight ensure security for users?
Security is of utmost importance for Hawksight and its community. We are implementing the following to ensure security:
- Internal smart contract audits (Done)
- External smart contract audits (Done with Soteria, ongoing with CertiK)
- DeFi insurance against smart contract risk (Will partner with InsurAce)
- Bug bounty programs
3. How does Hawksight generate revenue and drive value to $HAWK or NFT holders?
As an asset management protocol, Hawksight plans to align incentives with users by offering free deposit fees, free withdrawal fees, and only charge a profit-sharing fee on profit-optimized yield generated by Hawksight for users. 50% of revenue generated from Hawksight DeFi app will be used to buy & burn $HAWK tokens. Whereas for GameFi Degen Pool, 67% of GameFi fees will be rewarded to NFT holders while the remaining 33% will be dedicated to $HAWK token burning and protocol revenue.
🐣What is Hawksight?
Hawksight is a DeFi super-app for Everyone. Simply deposit USDC to automate DeFi strategies and earn profit-optimized yield on Solana. Or make smarter investment decisions using our superapp’s AI-driven trading signals, social signals, DeFi-NFTs, and GameFi utilities. Hawksight is backed by Solana Ventures.
Passive investors can simply deposit USDC to automate DeFi strategies to earn capital gains and profit-optimized yield on Hawksight.
While Active investors can access AI-driven trading and social signals to make smarter trading decisions
Hawksight’s mission is to make DeFi yield accessible to Everyone — and we are tackling this mission with 3 (three) strategic launches:
- DeFi app with 1-click automated DeFi yield strategies
- DeFi-NFTs to “mint” first-time DeFi users
- GameFi Degen Pool to make DeFi more accessible, engaging, and rewarding to users (especially NFT holders)
🐣 Website & White paper: https://hawksight.co/
🐦Get a Debonair Degen Hawks NFT: Magic Eden
👾 Discord: dsc.gg/hawksight.co
💙 Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/hawksightco
📲 Telegram: https://t.me/hawksight