Hawksight Weekly Progress & AMA (5th May ’22)
✅ Product updates
- Launched Debonair Degen Hawks NFT staking page, which will be the gateway for holders to Hawksight utilities (Trading & social signals) and rewards ($HAWK rewards and GameFi 67% rev-share). $HAWK rewards will begin distributing Friday 10AM UTC.
- Launching DeFi app mainnet for Team & Contributor usage end of next week, and rolling out to OG community members the week after — followed by global public rollout with ramped up marketing campaigns on Twitter, Discord, Telegram. We believe the progressive rollout with additional bug testing and security checks are very important to minimize potential hiccups when large number of users start depositing USDC in the automated DeFi strategy vaults.
- Completed Soteria smart contract audit, and confirmed CertiK as another security auditor for Hawksight (https://www.certik.com/projects/hawksight)
- Accelerating development of Hawksight Degen Pool: no-loss DeFi pool game to boost DeFi adoption by making DeFi fun & engaging. Expected beta launch: Q3–2022
- Planning gating system of Hawksight utilities (Trading & social signals) to NFT holders only, via a freemium model, whereby basic-features are free to public (to attract a wide funnel of users), while full-features require NFT staking (to convert new users to purchase and drive value to NFTs)
- Timeline Risks & Challenges: Solana congestion & down-time. Although Solana network is already stable, we still need to conduct tests and security checks that couldn’t be done in the past weeks. We believe these additional bug testing and security checks are very important to minimize protential problems when large number of users start depositing USDC in the automated DeFi strategy vaults.
✅Growth & Business Development updates
- Strategic planning to ramp up big marketing campaigns & competitions on Twitter, Discord, and Telegram for global public rollout of DeFi mainnet
- Additional CEX listing discussions
- Expanding Telegram partnerships with more global but country-specific partnerships to expand marketing reach of $HAWK token and Hawksight DeFi app
👀Find out more about our recent announcement: Hawksight Degen Pool: Gamifying DeFi while rewarding NFT holders
🙌Key Community Q&A
1. Does Hawksight have plans for additional $HAWK CEX (Centralized Exchange) listings?
Yes we are actively in discussions with CEXes to list $HAWK tokens. Although we initially listed on KuCoin and MEXC, there is strong interest from 4 other CEXes to list $HAWK, however we will strategically time the additional listings together with ramped up marketing campaigns and the global mainnet rollout of Hawksight DeFi app.
2. Are there any marketing campaigns planned for $HAWK?
Yes definitely! We are planning to ramp up marketing campaigns & competitions with media publishers, influencers, and community partners as we approach global DeFi mainnet rollout, share progress on Hawksight Degen Pool’s GameFi ambitions, and strategically explore additional CEX listings for $HAWK
3. Why was the DeFi mainnet rollout extended beyond the 1–2 week timeline from IDO that was initially scheduled?
Solana congestion & down-time. Although Solana network is already stable, we still need to conduct tests and security checks that couldn’t be done in the past weeks — while also prioritizing on the broad scope building our DeFi super-app vision: DeFi app, GameFi app, trading/social signals, and NFT ecosystem.
We believe the progressive rollout with additional bug testing and security checks are very important to minimize potential hiccups when large number of users start depositing USDC in Hawksight automated DeFi strategy vaults.
4. Why does Debonair Degen Hawks NFT staking sometimes take a long time or fail to stake?
Hawksight NFT staking platform is powered by Gem Farm open source protocol (https://github.com/gemworks/gem-farm ; https://www.gemfarm.gg/), which is 1–2months faster to integrate, has a high-security track record, and already trusted by several projects including Honey Finance, Block Asset, Cubist Collective (and last we checked, integrating with Solgods and Catalina Whales too). Therefore Hawksight’s NFT staking platform inherits the features & limitations of Gem Farm, however we are actively fixing & improving on the staking issues, and strategizing ideas to make sure nobody is left behind on current & future rewards.
5. What will happen to the Debonair Degen Hawks NFT in a year when all rewards are paid out?
We will reveal the future roadmap in the future. There have been suggestions to provide bonus $HAWK tokens for users who stake longer, or other forms of rewards, which we will all take into consideration. But what’s for certain is the NFTs will continuously expand in utility and rewards (See Hawksight Degen Pool: Gamifying DeFi while rewarding NFT holders), for example the next key milestone is the 67% GameFi rev-share.
6. Since Hawksight has completed the Soteria smart contract audit, and will also be auditing with CertiK, can we see the audit reports?
Soteria audit report was shared as a requirement to CEXes and key partners, however Soteria does not have a feature to show the public profile of Hawksight on Soteria’s website yet (although Hawksight has been listed as a client on the Soteria website). CertiK on the other hand, has already listed Hawksight publicly on their platform: https://www.certik.com/projects/hawksight
7. Does Hawksight have plans for Metaverse integrations or partnerships?
We recently integrated Hawksight trading signals with Yaku, and plan to explore integrations with Portals, Chillchats, Solice, and other leading metaverse projects. The goal is to make Hawksight omnipresent in the Web3 and Web2 space to maximize reach and adoption.
8. Can users export/import custom trading strategies on Hawksight Trading Signals and share them?
We have not publicly launched the social trading and sharing features of customized Hawksight trading signals because Hawksight will focus on automating & curating top Solana & Terra DeFi strategy vaults first. However users can already set alerts for their customized Hawksight trading signal strategies, or even deploy them using FastQuant (https://github.com/enzoampil/fastquant), the leading open-source backtesting package built by Enzo, our Co Founder & Dev.
What is Hawksight?
Hawksight is a DeFi super-app for Everyone. Simply deposit USDC to automate DeFi strategies and earn profit-optimized yield on Solana. Or make smarter investment decisions using our superapp’s AI-driven trading signals, social signals, DeFi-NFTs, and GameFi utilities. Hawksight is backed by Solana Ventures.
Passive investors can simply deposit USDC to automate DeFi strategies to earn capital gains and profit-optimized yield on Hawksight.
While Active investors can access AI-driven trading and social signals to make smarter trading decisions
Hawksight’s mission is to make DeFi yield accessible to Everyone — and we are tackling this mission with 3 (three) strategic launches:
- DeFi app with 1-click automated DeFi yield strategies
- DeFi-NFTs to “mint” first-time DeFi users
- GameFi Degen Pool to make DeFi more accessible, engaging, and rewarding to users (especially NFT holders)
🐣 Website & White paper: https://hawksight.co/
🐦Get a Debonair Degen Hawks NFT: Magic Eden
👾 Discord: dsc.gg/hawksight.co
💙 Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/hawksightco
📲 Telegram: https://t.me/hawksight