Hawksight Weekly Progress — SOL yield from Port & Marinade (22nd Sep’22)
🐣Get the best APY opportunities to grow your SOL or USDC on Hawksight. We are building Solana’s Largest Yield Aggregator to automate yield strategies in 1-click, for: DEX trading yields, borrow-lending, and structured derivatives.
✅ Product updates
- Latest yield APY updates at https://hawksight.co/: 13.6% for SOL and 9.1% for USDC
- Launched new SOL vault based on automated yield strategy from Port Finance and Marinade Finance to yield 13.6% APY for SOL.
- SOL & USDC yields always fluctuate, and come & go — which is why Hawksight is very useful for users to yield farm by easily discovering and getting the best APY yields from Solana on a one-stop-shop platform.
- Rapidly expanding more DeFi protocol integrations to make Hawksight an easy one-stop-shop for yield strategies on Solana. Currently integrating: Frakt, Tulip, Francium, Mercurial, and Lido.
- Waiting for feedback from CertiK to finalize Hawksight’s security audit. (FYI Hawksight is already audited by Sec3)
- Hawksight Degen Pool (Gamified yield aggregator): Continued development and QA testing. Find out how our GameFi project benefits NFT holders here: Hawksight Degen Pool: Gamifying DeFi while rewarding NFT holders
✅Growth & Business Development updates
- Completed AMA with Frakt, a leading Solana NFT borrow/lending platform, to explore product integrations and marketing partnerships
- Launching AMAs and marketing collaborations with Port Finance and Divine Dogs NFT community to educate users about Solana DeFi & yield farming.
- Joining Solana Hacker House Singapore to present Hawksight to the Solana community and explore collaborations with other builders
- Preparing pipeline for more marketing collaborations with leading Solana DeFi & NFT projects
- Planning upgraded roadmap and benefits for Debonair Degen Hawks NFTs & $HAWK tokens (Stay tuned 👀)
1. Wen big marketing campaigns to grow TVL?
We are constantly ramping up marketing collaborations (See updates above), and will graduate to bigger campaigns once certain product milestones and catalysts are in place, such as CertiK audit completion, $HAWK token staking, NFT upgrade, upgraded Hawksight DeFi app user-interface, and more DeFi yield strategy integrations. This is to make sure we maximize user adoption & TVL, with an industry-leading Solana DeFi product, when launching big marketing campaigns (instead of waste marketing budget for temporary hype).
2. Wen $HAWK token staking and what is the expected APY?
Devs are juggling between building the core DeFi app, token staking, and various ecosystem utilities. We hope to launch $HAWK token staking between October and November if there are no delays in core DeFi app development priorities. The expected APY for $HAWK staking is planned to be around >10%, based on benchmarking with other leading Solana DeFi and GameFi projects.
🐣What is Hawksight?
Hawksight.co is building Solana’s Largest DeFi Yield Aggregator & Infrastructure — Earn the best APY yield opportunities to grow your SOL and USDC, through 1-click automated yield strategies for: DEX trading yields, borrow-lending, and structured derivatives. Hawksight is backed by Solana Ventures, and audited by Sec3.
Hawksight’s mission is to make DeFi yield accessible to Everyone — and we are tackling this mission with 3 (three) strategic launches:
- DeFi yield aggregator with 1-click automated DeFi yield strategies
- DeFi-NFTs to “mint” first-time DeFi users
- GameFi Degen Pool to gamify DeFi yield while rewarding NFT holders